Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia)
Videos have become increasingly popular in business and in recreational use. Whatever your industry may be, video content plays a vital role in any successful marketing strategy.
- There are many ways video can enhance your next marketing campaign.
- Deliver attractive digital content.
- Drive communication and inspire creativity.
- Impress everyone, show off and create memorable creative content.
- Engage and interact with your target audience.
- Improve results, generate leads and revenue by creating awareness of your product/service, brand and company.
- Retain and win customers through perceived brand enhancement whilst building loyalty and trust.
- Explain, educate and entertain your target audience whilst holding their attention.
Video marketing is one of the most effective ways for your business to engage on a personal level. Once you have engaged with a potential customer, you have also gained their trust.
81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. (Hubspot)
There are many ways you can include video marketing into your digital marketing campaign.
- Direct Mail in an impressive, unique and innovative way.
- Delivering Pitches that leave a lasting memory.
- Announcements of products or services that will hold an audience’s attention.
- Instructions / Training – delivering complex messages in a clear and concise format.
- Product Presentation to showcase a product and an explanatory video simultaneously.
- Showreels – when you need to stand out from the competition and show what you can do in style.
- P.R – drawing attention to something special in a way that will get people talking.
- Point of Sale – create a crowd by letting the video do the talking.
- Promotional handouts – at events or exhibitions with a seriously impressive and engaging edge over your competitors.
- Invitations – with a seriously personal and unforgettable touch.